This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Lawrence Lebduska, American, 1894-1966
- Medium: Graphite on paper
- Dates: 1960
- Dimensions: sheet: 12 x 18 9/16 in. (30.5 x 47.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite, lower right: "L. H Lebduska"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 60.185
- Edition: Edition: 1/300
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Lawrence Lebduska (American, 1894-1966). Three Horses, 1960. Graphite on paper, sheet: 12 x 18 9/16 in. (30.5 x 47.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 60.185. © artist or artist's estate
- Catalogue Description: Study for painting
- Record Completeness: Good (72%)