This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Rockwell Kent, American, 1882-1971
- Medium: Lithograph (crayon) on wove paper
- Dates: 1928
- Dimensions: Sheet: 13 3/4 x 17 in. (34.9 x 43.2 cm) Image: 11 x 14 13/16 in. (27.9 x 37.6 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite outside of plate, lower right, "Rockwell Kent"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 60.186
- Edition: Edition 100. Stone destroyed; Second impression in the Collection
- Credit Line: Gift of Mrs. Donald M. Oenslager
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Rockwell Kent (American, 1882-1971). Rooftree, 1928. Lithograph (crayon) on wove paper, Sheet: 13 3/4 x 17 in. (34.9 x 43.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mrs. Donald M. Oenslager, 60.186. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)