This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "El Hombre contra el Hombre" (Man against Man)
- Artist: Guillermo Silva Santamaria, Colombian, born 1921
- Medium: Embossed engraving on paper
- Dates: 1960
- Dimensions: sheet: 12 15/16 x 19 15/16 in. (32.9 x 50.6 cm) image: 10 1/4 x 18 in. (26 x 45.7 cm) (show scale)
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower left in graphite: "A/C. Guillermo Silva S. Mexico 1960"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 61.5.7
- Edition: Edition: 4/10
- Credit Line: Carll H. de Silver Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Guillermo Silva Santamaria (Colombian, born 1921). Massacre, 1960. Embossed engraving on paper, sheet: 12 15/16 x 19 15/16 in. (32.9 x 50.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Carll H. de Silver Fund, 61.5.7. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)