This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Reginald Marsh, American, 1898-1954
- Medium: Chinese ink drawing with wash and charcoal on paper
- Dates: 1947
- Dimensions: Sheet: 22 1/8 x 29 7/8 in. (56.2 x 75.9 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Embossed oval stamp, lower left (stamped on verso so reads backwards on recto): "FIN" in center and "VERITABLE PAPIER / D'ARCHES" around edge
- Signature: Signed in ink, lower right: "Reginald Marsh 47"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 61.237.2
- Credit Line: Gift of Mrs. Reginald Marsh
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Reginald Marsh (American, 1898-1954). Locomotive, 1947. Chinese ink drawing with wash and charcoal on paper, Sheet: 22 1/8 x 29 7/8 in. (56.2 x 75.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mrs. Reginald Marsh, 61.237.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)