This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
The Wooden Horse
- Artist: Roderick Mead, American, 1900-1971
- Medium: Engraving with soft ground etching and color offset from assemblage, stencil, on paper
- Dates: 1951
- Dimensions: image: 9 3/8 x 11 5/8 in. (23.8 x 29.5 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Arches watermark
- Signature: Signed lower right: "Roderick Mead 1951"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 61.238.1
- Edition: Edition: 28/50
- Credit Line: Gift of Mrs. Roderick Mead
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Roderick Mead (American, 1900-1971). The Wooden Horse, 1951. Engraving with soft ground etching and color offset from assemblage, stencil, on paper, image: 9 3/8 x 11 5/8 in. (23.8 x 29.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mrs. Roderick Mead, 61.238.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)