This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: from: "Ten Great Disciples of Buddha"
- Artist: Munakata Shiko, Japanese, 1903-1975
- Medium: Woodcut on paper
- Dates: ca. 1939
- Period: Showa
- Dimensions: 35 1/2 x 12 1/8 in. (90.2 x 30.8 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Red artist's stamp, lower left margin
- Signature: Signed lower left margin in graphite: "Munakata"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 63.68.5
- Credit Line: Carll H. de Silver Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Munakata Shiko (Japanese, 1903-1975). Anaritsu (Aniruddha), ca. 1939. Woodcut on paper, 35 1/2 x 12 1/8 in. (90.2 x 30.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Carll H. de Silver Fund, 63.68.5. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)