This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Martin Lewis, American, born Australia, 1883-1962
- Medium: Etching on paper
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: sheet: 12 7/8 x 15 in. (32.7 x 38.1 cm) image: 9 7/8 x 11 7/8 in. (25.1 x 30.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite outside of plate, lower right: "Martin Lewis -"; signed in etching, inside of plate, lower left: "MARTIN LEWIS"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite, outside of plate lower left: "Trial proof."
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 63.204.1
- State: Trial proof
- Credit Line: Gift of Mrs. Dudley Nichols in memory of her husband
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Martin Lewis (American, born Australia, 1883-1962). Windy Day, n.d. Etching on paper, sheet: 12 7/8 x 15 in. (32.7 x 38.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mrs. Dudley Nichols in memory of her husband, 63.204.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)