This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Martin Lewis, American, born Australia, 1883-1962
- Medium: Etching and drypoint on paper
- Dates: 1930
- Dimensions: sheet: 17 7/16 x 11 in. (44.3 x 27.9 cm) image: 13 5/8 x 8 1/8 in. (34.6 x 20.6 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite outside of plate, lower right: "Martin Lewis - "; signed in etching, inside of plate, lower left: "MARTIN LEWIS"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 63.204.9
- Credit Line: Gift of Mrs. Dudley Nichols in memory of her husband
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Martin Lewis (American, born Australia, 1883-1962). Subway Steps, 1930. Etching and drypoint on paper, sheet: 17 7/16 x 11 in. (44.3 x 27.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mrs. Dudley Nichols in memory of her husband, 63.204.9. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)