This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Martin Lewis, American, born Australia, 1883-1962
- Medium: Drypoint and sand ground on paper
- Dates: 1932
- Dimensions: sheet: 13 x 18 7/8 in. (33 x 47.9 cm) image: 8 7/8 x 14 7/8 in. (22.5 x 37.8 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite outside of plate, lower right: "Martin Lewis -"; signed in etching, inside of plate, lower left: "MARTIN LEWIS"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 63.204.18
- Credit Line: Gift of Mrs. Dudley Nichols in memory of her husband
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Martin Lewis (American, born Australia, 1883-1962). Two A.M., 1932. Drypoint and sand ground on paper, sheet: 13 x 18 7/8 in. (33 x 47.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mrs. Dudley Nichols in memory of her husband, 63.204.18. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)