This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Glow of the City
- Artist: Martin Lewis, American, born Australia, 1883-1962
- Medium: Drypoint on paper
- Dates: 1929
- Dimensions: sheet: 14 3/4 x 18 1/16 in. (37.5 x 45.9 cm) image (plate): 11 1/2 x 15 3/8 in. (29.2 x 39.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Etched in plate, lower right: "MARTIN LEWIS"; and signed in graphite, lower right margin (below plate): "Martin Lewis- imp-"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite, lower left of sheet: "proof on Etruria paper"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 63.204.27
- Edition: Edition: 100
- Credit Line: Gift of Mrs. Dudley Nichols in memory of her husband
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Martin Lewis (American, born Australia, 1883-1962). Glow of the City, 1929. Drypoint on paper, sheet: 14 3/4 x 18 1/16 in. (37.5 x 45.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mrs. Dudley Nichols in memory of her husband, 63.204.27. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (73%)