This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Martin Lewis, American, born Australia, 1883-1962
- Medium: Etching on paper
- Dates: 1937
- Dimensions: sheet: 13 1/2 x 17 7/16 in. (34.3 x 44.3 cm) image: 9 3/4 x 13 7/16 in. (24.8 x 34.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite, outside of plate, lower right: "Martin Lewis -"; and in etching, inside of plate, lower left: "MARTIN LEWIS"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 63.204.29
- Credit Line: Gift of Mrs. Dudley Nichols in memory of her husband
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Martin Lewis (American, born Australia, 1883-1962). Day's End, 1937. Etching on paper, sheet: 13 1/2 x 17 7/16 in. (34.3 x 44.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mrs. Dudley Nichols in memory of her husband, 63.204.29. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)