This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Martin Lewis, American, born Australia, 1883-1962
- Medium: Etching and aquatint on paper
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: image: 14 7/8 x 11 7/8 in. (37.8 x 30.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right, in pencil: "Martin Lewis"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 63.204.30
- Credit Line: Gift of Mrs. Dudley Nichols in memory of her husband
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Martin Lewis (American, born Australia, 1883-1962). The Dispute, n.d. Etching and aquatint on paper, image: 14 7/8 x 11 7/8 in. (37.8 x 30.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mrs. Dudley Nichols in memory of her husband, 63.204.30. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)