This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Derricks at Night
- Artist: Martin Lewis, American, born Australia, 1883-1962
- Medium: Etching on paper
- Dates: 1927
- Dimensions: sheet: 11 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. (29.2 x 39.4 cm) image: 8 x 11 15/16 in. (20.3 x 30.3 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite outside of plate, lower right: "Martin Lewis - Imp."; and in etching, inside of plate, lower right: "MARTIN LEWIS"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 63.204.31
- Credit Line: Gift of Mrs. Dudley Nichols in memory of her husband
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Martin Lewis (American, born Australia, 1883-1962). Derricks at Night, 1927. Etching on paper, sheet: 11 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. (29.2 x 39.4 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mrs. Dudley Nichols in memory of her husband, 63.204.31. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)