This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
East - Side Night (Williamsburg Bridge)
- Artist: Martin Lewis, American, born Australia, 1883-1962
- Medium: Etching and drypoint on paper
- Dates: 1928
- Dimensions: sheet: 12 1/16 x 15 3/8 in. (30.6 x 39.1 cm) image (plate): 9 13/16 x 11 7/8 in. (24.9 x 30.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Etched in plate, lower left: "MARTIN LEWIS"; and signed in graphite, lower right margin (below plate): "Martin Lewis - imp."
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 63.204.34
- Edition: Edition: 85
- Credit Line: Gift of Mrs. Dudley Nichols in memory of her husband
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Martin Lewis (American, born Australia, 1883-1962). East - Side Night (Williamsburg Bridge), 1928. Etching and drypoint on paper, sheet: 12 1/16 x 15 3/8 in. (30.6 x 39.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mrs. Dudley Nichols in memory of her husband, 63.204.34. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (72%)