This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Martin Lewis, American, born Australia, 1883-1962
- Medium: Lithograph on paper
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: sheet: 14 3/16 x 18 1/4 in. (36 x 46.4 cm) image: 10 3/16 x 13 3/8 in. (25.9 x 34 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite outside of plate, lower right: "Martin Lewis - Imp."; and in etching, inside of plate, lower left" "M.L."
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite outside of plate, lower left: "2nd state."
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 63.204.37
- State: 2nd state
- Credit Line: Gift of Mrs. Dudley Nichols in memory of her husband
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Martin Lewis (American, born Australia, 1883-1962). Sun-Bath, n.d. Lithograph on paper, sheet: 14 3/16 x 18 1/4 in. (36 x 46.4 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mrs. Dudley Nichols in memory of her husband, 63.204.37. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)