This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
The Parking Lot
- Artist: Martin Lewis, American, born Australia, 1883-1962
- Medium: Lithograph on paper
- Dates: ca. 1942
- Dimensions: sheet: 12 5/8 x 18 3/8 in. (32.1 x 46.7 cm) image: 9 7/8 x 14 1/2 in. (25.1 x 36.8 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite outside of plate, lower right: "Martin Lewis - "; and in print, inside of plate, lower left: "M.L."
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 63.204.38
- Credit Line: Gift of Mrs. Dudley Nichols in memory of her husband
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Martin Lewis (American, born Australia, 1883-1962). The Parking Lot, ca. 1942. Lithograph on paper, sheet: 12 5/8 x 18 3/8 in. (32.1 x 46.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mrs. Dudley Nichols in memory of her husband, 63.204.38. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)