This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From: "A Portfolio of Rubbings from Early American Stone Sculpture"
- Artists: Ann Parker; Avon Neal American Contemporary
- Medium: Stone rubbing on paper
- Dates: 1963
- Dimensions: sheet: 21 5/8 x 33 3/4 in. (54.9 x 85.7 cm) image: 18 x 23 7/8 in. (45.7 x 60.6 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Ann Parker/Avon Neal"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower left in graphite: "Timothy Lindall, Salem, Massachusetts 1698/1699. Large Portfolio 11/50"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 64.19.1
- Edition: Edition: 11/50 of the Large Portfolio
- Credit Line: Dick S. Ramsay Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Ann Parker. Timothy Lindall, 1963. Stone rubbing on paper, sheet: 21 5/8 x 33 3/4 in. (54.9 x 85.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Dick S. Ramsay Fund, 64.19.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)