This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Lieutenant Moses Willard and His Wife, Susannah
- Portfolio/Series: From: "A Portfolio of Rubbings from Early American Stone Sculpture"
- Artists: Ann Parker; Avon Neal American Contemporary
- Medium: Stone rubbing on paper
- Dates: 1963
- Dimensions: sheet: 22 3/8 x 32 5/8 in. (56.8 x 82.9 cm) image: 18 7/8 x 28 1/8 in. (47.9 x 71.4 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Ann Parker/Avon Neal"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower left in graphite: " Lieutenant Moses Willard and his wife Susannah, Charlestown, New Hampshire, 1756/1797. Large Portfolio 11/50"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 64.19.2
- Edition: Edition: 11/50 of the Large Portfolio
- Credit Line: Dick S. Ramsay Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Ann Parker. Lieutenant Moses Willard and His Wife, Susannah, 1963. Stone rubbing on paper, sheet: 22 3/8 x 32 5/8 in. (56.8 x 82.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Dick S. Ramsay Fund, 64.19.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)