This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Max Beckmann, German, 1884-1950
- Medium: Drypoint on laid paper
- Place Made: Germany
- Dates: 1921
- Dimensions: Image (Plate): 6 5/8 x 4 1/2 in. (16.8 x 11.4 cm) Sheet: 13 9/16 x 10 11/16 in. (34.4 x 27.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, "Beckmann" lower right margin in pencil
- Inscriptions: Lower right in graphite: "Beckmann"; bottom right later addition graphite: "Beckmann Max/DOSTOYEVSKY, 1921/Etching"; bottom right later addition in graphite: "64.101.14" Stamped lower right
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 64.101.14
- Credit Line: Gift of The Louis E. Stern Foundation, Inc.
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Max Beckmann (German, 1884-1950). Dostoevsky II, 1921. Drypoint on laid paper, Image (Plate): 6 5/8 x 4 1/2 in. (16.8 x 11.4 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of The Louis E. Stern Foundation, Inc., 64.101.14. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (75%)