This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Head of a Woman
- Artist: André Derain, French, 1880-1954
- Medium: Drypoint on laid paper
- Dates: ca. 1915
- Dimensions: 12 3/8 x 8 9/16 in. (31.5 x 21.8 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, "A. Derain" at an angle in pencil, lower right
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 64.101.145
- Credit Line: Gift of The Louis E. Stern Foundation, Inc.
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: André Derain (French, 1880-1954). Head of a Woman, ca. 1915. Drypoint on laid paper, 12 3/8 x 8 9/16 in. (31.5 x 21.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of The Louis E. Stern Foundation, Inc., 64.101.145. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)