This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Type du Quartier Latin
- Artist: Arthur William Heintzelman, American, 1891-1965
- Medium: Drypoint
- Dimensions: Sheet: 15 x 11 1/4 in. (38.1 x 28.6 cm) Image: 3 5/16 x 2 7/16 in. (8.4 x 6.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, below plate, lower left, in graphite: "Athur W-am Heintzelman".
- Inscriptions: Inscribed, below plate, lower left, in graphite: "Athur W-am Heintzelman"; below plate, lower right, in graphite: "Ed. 100"; bottom edge of sheet, center, in graphite: "Type de Quartier Latin"; lower right corner of sheet, in graphite: "15".
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 64.101.226
- Credit Line: Gift of The Louis E. Stern Foundation, Inc.
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Arthur William Heintzelman (American, 1891-1965). Type du Quartier Latin. Drypoint, Sheet: 15 x 11 1/4 in. (38.1 x 28.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of The Louis E. Stern Foundation, Inc., 64.101.226. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)