This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Woman in a Kimono
- Artist: Henri Matisse, French, 1869-1954
- Medium: Etching on wove paper
- Dates: 1914
- Dimensions: 6 5/16 x 2 3/8 in. (16 x 6 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, "Henri Matisse" in ink, lower left
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 64.101.277
- Edition: 8/15
- Credit Line: Gift of The Louis E. Stern Foundation, Inc.
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Henri Matisse (French, 1869-1954). Woman in a Kimono, 1914. Etching on wove paper, 6 5/16 x 2 3/8 in. (16 x 6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of The Louis E. Stern Foundation, Inc., 64.101.277. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)