This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Fernande with Hands Crossed
- Artist: André Dunoyer de Segonzac, French, 1884-1974
- Medium: Etching on wove paper
- Place Made: France
- Dates: 1923
- Dimensions: 7 1/16 x 5 1/8 in. (18 x 13 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermarks: "Van Gelder Zonen, ADOES"
- Signature: Signed, "A Dunoyer de Segonzac" in pencil lower right margin
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 64.101.305
- Edition: 25/75
- Credit Line: Gift of The Louis E. Stern Foundation, Inc.
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: André Dunoyer de Segonzac (French, 1884-1974). Fernande with Hands Crossed, 1923. Etching on wove paper, 7 1/16 x 5 1/8 in. (18 x 13 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of The Louis E. Stern Foundation, Inc., 64.101.305. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (59%)