This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Louise Nevelson, American, born Russia, 1900-1988
- Medium: Etching on paper
- Dates: 1952-1954
- Dimensions: sheet: 18 x 20 3/4 in. (45.7 x 52.7 cm) image: 14 7/8 x 17 1/2 in. (37.8 x 44.5 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Louise Nevelson"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite by artist: "E 132 A/1"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 65.22.8
- State: First State/AP
- Edition: Only several artist proofs-printed by artist
- Credit Line: Gift of Louise Nevelson
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Louise Nevelson (American, born Russia, 1900-1988). Circus Wagon, 1952-1954. Etching on paper, sheet: 18 x 20 3/4 in. (45.7 x 52.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Louise Nevelson, 65.22.8. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)