This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Far Away Landscape
- Artist: Louise Nevelson, American, born Russia, 1900-1988
- Medium: Etching and drypoint on paper
- Dates: 1953-1955
- Dimensions: sheet: 23 7/8 x 20 1/8 in. (60.6 x 51.1 cm) image: 16 5/8 x 15 1/8 in. (42.2 x 38.4 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Louise Nevelson"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite by artist: "E 129 A/1"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 65.22.12
- State: First State/AP
- Edition: First State-Artist printed unknown number of proofs
- Credit Line: Gift of Louise Nevelson
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Louise Nevelson (American, born Russia, 1900-1988). Far Away Landscape, 1953-1955. Etching and drypoint on paper, sheet: 23 7/8 x 20 1/8 in. (60.6 x 51.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Louise Nevelson, 65.22.12. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (58%)