This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Figure Four Thousand
- Artist: Louise Nevelson, American, born Russia, 1900-1988
- Medium: Etching with aquatint on paper
- Dates: 1950
- Dimensions: sheet: 13 7/8 x 7 3/4 in. (35.2 x 19.7 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Louise Nevelson"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 65.22.13
- State: Artist Proof
- Credit Line: Gift of Louise Nevelson
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Louise Nevelson (American, born Russia, 1900-1988). Figure Four Thousand, 1950. Etching with aquatint on paper, sheet: 13 7/8 x 7 3/4 in. (35.2 x 19.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Louise Nevelson, 65.22.13. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)