This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Moon Goddess I
- Artist: Louise Nevelson, American, born Russia, 1900-1988
- Medium: Etching and drypoint with selective stopping out, inking and wiping
- Dates: 1953-1955
- Dimensions: sheet: 20 1/2 x 9 1/2 in. (52.1 x 24.1 cm) image: 17 1/4 x 7 1/4 in. (43.8 x 18.4 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Louise Nevelson"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 65.22.18
- Edition: Edition: 1 of unknown number
- Credit Line: Gift of Louise Nevelson
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Louise Nevelson (American, born Russia, 1900-1988). Moon Goddess I, 1953-1955. Etching and drypoint with selective stopping out, inking and wiping, sheet: 20 1/2 x 9 1/2 in. (52.1 x 24.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Louise Nevelson, 65.22.18. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)