This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Moon Goddess II
- Artist: Louise Nevelson, American, born Russia, 1900-1988
- Medium: Etching and drypoint on paper
- Dates: 1952-1954
- Dimensions: sheet: 20 1/4 x 9 15/16 in. (51.4 x 25.2 cm) image: 17 1/4 x 7 1/4 in. (43.8 x 18.4 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Louise Nevelson"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite on verso: checkmark
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 65.22.19
- Edition: Not editioned
- Credit Line: Gift of Louise Nevelson
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Louise Nevelson (American, born Russia, 1900-1988). Moon Goddess II, 1952-1954. Etching and drypoint on paper, sheet: 20 1/4 x 9 15/16 in. (51.4 x 25.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Louise Nevelson, 65.22.19. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)