This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Louise Nevelson, American, born Russia, 1900-1988
- Medium: Etching and drypoint on paper
- Dates: 1952-1954
- Dimensions: sheet: 26 x 27 7/8 in. (66 x 70.8 cm) image: 19 3/4 x 23 3/4 in. (50.2 x 60.3 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Louise Nevelson"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite by the artist lower left: E 122 B/2
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 65.22.24
- State: Artist Proof
- Credit Line: Gift of Louise Nevelson
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Louise Nevelson (American, born Russia, 1900-1988). Trees, 1952-1954. Etching and drypoint on paper, sheet: 26 x 27 7/8 in. (66 x 70.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Louise Nevelson, 65.22.24. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)