This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Marvin Lowe, American, born 1922
- Medium: Etching in color on wove paper
- Dates: 1961
- Dimensions: 35 3/4 x 24 in. (90.8 x 61 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, "Marvin Lowe '61" in pencil lower right.
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 65.165
- Edition: Edition: 11/30
- Credit Line: Dick S. Ramsay Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Marvin Lowe (American, born 1922). Self-Portrait, 1961. Etching in color on wove paper, 35 3/4 x 24 in. (90.8 x 61 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Dick S. Ramsay Fund, 65.165. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (52%)