This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Gerson Leiber, American, born 1921
- Medium: Etching on wove paper
- Dates: 1965
- Dimensions: 21 1/2 x 27 3/4 in. (54.6 x 70.5 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermarks: B.F.K.
- Signature: Signed, "Lieber '65 imp." lower right in pencil
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 65.211
- State: Artist's Proof
- Credit Line: Dick S. Ramsay Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Gerson Leiber (American, born 1921). The Beach, 1965. Etching on wove paper, 21 1/2 x 27 3/4 in. (54.6 x 70.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Dick S. Ramsay Fund, 65.211. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)