This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Ploughing - Pigeon Cove
- Artist: Gifford Reynolds Beal, American, 1879-1956
- Medium: Ink and wash on wove paper
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: Sheet: 10 1/4 x 14 3/4 in. (26 x 37.5 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite, lower right corner: "GIFFORD BEAL"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed along bottom edge, in graphite (artist's hand?): "[Marshes?-54] 10 x 14 1/[?] OFF-WHITE 14 1/2 x 18 1/4"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 65.260.2
- Credit Line: Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Fraad Jr.
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Gifford Reynolds Beal (American, 1879-1956). Ploughing - Pigeon Cove, n.d. Ink and wash on wove paper, Sheet: 10 1/4 x 14 3/4 in. (26 x 37.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Fraad Jr., 65.260.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (72%)