This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Andy Warhol, American, 1928-1987
- Retailer: Abraham & Straus, American
- Manufacturer: Mars
- Medium: Paper
- Dates: 1966
- Markings: Label: " "Wastebasket Boutique" by Mars of Ashville, N.C./do not wash/this material is fire resistant unless washed or dry cleaned. Then becomes dangerously flammable when dry/size 8-10 tiny" Inscription in marker on dress: "Andy Warhol"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 66.237.2
- Credit Line: Gift of Abraham & Straus
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Andy Warhol (American, 1928-1987). Banana dress, 1966. Paper Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Abraham & Straus, 66.237.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)