This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
New Voice in the Village Choir
- Artist: Daniel B. Dowling, American, 1906-1993
- Medium: Ink and crayon with Ben-Day overlay on paper
- Dates: ca. 1960
- Dimensions: sheet: 19 7/8 x 14 1/4 in. (50.5 x 36.2 cm) image: 16 1/2 x 13 5/16 in. (41.9 x 33.8 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Printed on paper tag affixed to lower left: "© 1960, New York Herald Tribune Inc."; stamped upper right of sheet: "JAN [?] 1960 REC'D"
- Signature: Signed in ink at lower right of image: "DOWLING"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed recto, lower right, in crayon: "To Bing / From Dan"; inscribed upper right of sheet in graphite: "Daily"; inscribed verso, in green marker, lower right: "Rec'd Jan. 13. '60 / HJB from / Dan Dowling"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 67.27.19
- Credit Line: Gift of Mrs. Harold J. Baily
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Daniel B. Dowling (American, 1906-1993). New Voice in the Village Choir, ca. 1960. Ink and crayon with Ben-Day overlay on paper, sheet: 19 7/8 x 14 1/4 in. (50.5 x 36.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mrs. Harold J. Baily, 67.27.19. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (73%)