This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Untitled (Two Wild Horses with Classical Figure)
- Artist: Giorgio de Chirico, Italian, 1888-1978
- Medium: Black ink and graphite on beige, slightly textured, moderately thick wove paper
- Dates: 1926
- Dimensions: 9 1/2 x 5 1/4 in. (24.1 x 13.3 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Inscribed in artist's hand "a Madame A/C/ Barnes avec les respectieux hommages" lower right verso "June 3, 1926"
- Signature: Signed, "G. de Chirico" in ink lower right
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 67.29.4
- Credit Line: Bequest of Laura L. Barnes
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Giorgio de Chirico (Italian, 1888-1978). Untitled (Two Wild Horses with Classical Figure), 1926. Black ink and graphite on beige, slightly textured, moderately thick wove paper, 9 1/2 x 5 1/4 in. (24.1 x 13.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Bequest of Laura L. Barnes, 67.29.4. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)