This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "Ten Variants"
- Artist: Josef Albers, American, 1888-1976
- Printer: Ives-Stillman
- Medium: Color serigraphs on white wove Rives B.F.K. paper
- Dates: 1967
- Dimensions: Sheet: 17 x 17 in. (43.2 x 43.2 cm) Image: 11 x 11 13/16 in. (27.9 x 30 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Blind stamp lower right
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "A '66"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower left in graphite: "Variant VI 36-200"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 67.184.6
- Edition: Edition: 36/200
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Josef Albers (American, 1888-1976). Variant VI, 1967. Color serigraphs on white wove Rives B.F.K. paper, Sheet: 17 x 17 in. (43.2 x 43.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 67.184.6. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)