This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
John Holland in the First Submarine
- Artist: Amanda Palmer, American, 1931-2002
- Medium: Oil on canvas
- Dates: 1967
- Dimensions: 67 x 52 in. (170.2 x 132.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Lower right: "Palmer '67"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 67.239
- Credit Line: John B. Woodward Memorial Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Amanda Palmer (American, 1931-2002). John Holland in the First Submarine, 1967. Oil on canvas, 67 x 52 in. (170.2 x 132.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, John B. Woodward Memorial Fund, 67.239. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)