This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Rodolfo Abularach, Guatemalan, born 1933
- Medium: Lithograph on board
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: 25 5/8 x 19 1/4 in. (65.1 x 48.9 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, "Abularach" in graphite, lower right
- Inscriptions: Dry stamp in lower left, "Tamarind Lithography Workshop Printers chop"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 69.29.3
- Credit Line: Gift of Emilio Sanchez
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Rodolfo Abularach (Guatemalan, born 1933). Archetype, n.d. Lithograph on board, 25 5/8 x 19 1/4 in. (65.1 x 48.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Emilio Sanchez, 69.29.3. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)