This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
The Girl is in Trouble
- Artist: C.D. Batchelor, American, 1888-1977
- Medium: Ink, charcoal and graphite on paper
- Dates: 1922-1971
- Dimensions: sheet (drawing, sight): 17 5/16 x 12 13/16 in. (44 x 32.5 cm) mat: 27 15/16 x 20 1/16 in. (71 x 51 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed upper right in ink: "C.D. Batchelor"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 69.87.5
- Credit Line: Gift of Everett Raymond Kinstler
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: C.D. Batchelor (American, 1888-1977). The Girl is in Trouble, 1922-1971. Ink, charcoal and graphite on paper, sheet (drawing, sight): 17 5/16 x 12 13/16 in. (44 x 32.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Everett Raymond Kinstler, 69.87.5. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)