This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Lo Feo de Este Mundo II (The Ugliness of this World)
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio titled: "Homage to Quevedo"
- Artist: Jose Luis Cuevas, Mexican, born 1934
- Medium: Lithograph
- Dates: 1969
- Dimensions: Sheet (image): 22 1/4 x 30 1/8 in. (56.5 x 76.5 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Two blindstamps lower left. One (CP) for Collectors Press the other possibly for the artist.
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Cuevas".
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 69.89.6
- Edition: Limited Edition: VII/XXV
- Credit Line: A. Augustus Healy Fund and Bristol-Myers Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Jose Luis Cuevas (Mexican, born 1934). Lo Feo de Este Mundo II (The Ugliness of this World), 1969. Lithograph, Sheet (image): 22 1/4 x 30 1/8 in. (56.5 x 76.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, A. Augustus Healy Fund and Bristol-Myers Fund, 69.89.6. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)