This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Arnold Mesches, American, born 1923
- Medium: Pen and crayon on paper
- Dates: 1969
- Dimensions: 14 5/8 x 18 1/2 in. (37.1 x 47 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed top right in crayon: "Mesches '69"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 69.141.1
- Credit Line: Bristol-Myers Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Arnold Mesches (American, born 1923). Pueblo Hearings, 1969. Pen and crayon on paper, 14 5/8 x 18 1/2 in. (37.1 x 47 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Bristol-Myers Fund, 69.141.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)