This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
(Floral Designs in Squares)
- Artist: Marguerite Thompson Zorach, American, 1887-1968
- Medium: Watercolor and graphite on tracing paper
- Dates: 20th century
- Dimensions: Sheet: 14 1/2 x 10 7/8 in. (36.8 x 27.6 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite, lower right corner: "Marguerite Zorach" and, sideways, "1919"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 70.35.1
- Credit Line: Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Tessim Zorach
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Marguerite Thompson Zorach (American, 1887-1968). (Floral Designs in Squares), 20th century. Watercolor and graphite on tracing paper, Sheet: 14 1/2 x 10 7/8 in. (36.8 x 27.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Tessim Zorach, 70.35.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (59%)