This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
(Pattern of Horses, Birds and Geometric Designs - in Black and White)
- Artist: Marguerite Thompson Zorach, American, 1887-1968
- Medium: India ink over graphite on paperboard
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: Sheet: 14 1/16 x 11 1/16 in. (35.7 x 28.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in blue ball-point ink, lower right: "M. Zorach"
- Inscriptions: On verso: "not for sale" in graphite at upper center; "M2-12 / 11 x 14" at upper right
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 70.35.7
- Credit Line: Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Tessim Zorach
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Marguerite Thompson Zorach (American, 1887-1968). (Pattern of Horses, Birds and Geometric Designs - in Black and White), n.d. India ink over graphite on paperboard, Sheet: 14 1/16 x 11 1/16 in. (35.7 x 28.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Tessim Zorach, 70.35.7. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (60%)