This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Saul Steinberg, American, 1914-1999
- Medium: Lithograph on paper
- Dimensions: 22 x 26 1/2 in. (55.9 x 67.3 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in pencil: "Steinberg"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 70.43
- Edition: Edition: 41/50
- Credit Line: Carll H. de Silver Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Saul Steinberg (American, 1914-1999). Certified Landscape. Lithograph on paper, 22 x 26 1/2 in. (55.9 x 67.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Carll H. de Silver Fund, 70.43. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)