This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Brooklyn Museum Annual, 1964 - 1965
- Artist: Lenore Tawney, American, 1907-2007
- Medium: Collage construction
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: 9 3/8 x 6 1/2 in. (23.8 x 16.5 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Unsigned
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 70.68
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Lenore Tawney (American, 1907-2007). Brooklyn Museum Annual, 1964 - 1965, n.d. Collage construction, 9 3/8 x 6 1/2 in. (23.8 x 16.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 70.68. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)