This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Front of Theatre
- Portfolio/Series: from the series: "Some Town With Out A Name"
- Artist: Ikeda Masuo, Japanese, 1934-1997
- Publisher: Collector's Press
- Medium: Lithograph
- Dates: 1969 - 1970
- Dimensions: 26 x 21 in. (66.0 x 53.3 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Marked in graphite lower left recto: "AP"
- Signature: Signed in graphite lower left recto: "Masuo Ikeda"
- Inscriptions: Chop Mark lower left recto: "CP" Chop Mark lower left recto: unknown symbol Chop Mark lower right recto: ©
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 70.111.8
- State: Artist Proof
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Ikeda Masuo (Japanese, 1934-1997). Front of Theatre, 1969 - 1970. Lithograph, 26 x 21 in. (66.0 x 53.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 70.111.8. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)