This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: "Peace Portfolio 1" containing 12 prints along with a title page, colophon and a preface written and signed by Harold Rosenberg.
- Artist: George Ortman, American, born 1926
- Medium: Screen print on paper
- Dates: 1970
- Dimensions: sheet: 26 x 21 in. (66 x 53.3 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: "S" shaped embossing lower right; watermark: "RIVES"
- Signature: Signed in graphite lower right: "George Ortman"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 71.27.8
- Edition: 82/175
- Credit Line: Bristol-Myers Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: George Ortman (American, born 1926). Untitled, 1970. Screen print on paper, sheet: 26 x 21 in. (66 x 53.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Bristol-Myers Fund, 71.27.8. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)