This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "Peace Portfolio 1"
- Artist: Esteban Vicente, American, born Spain, 1903-2001
- Medium: Lithograph on paper
- Dates: 1970
- Dimensions: sheet: 26 x 21 in. (66 x 53.3 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: "S" shaped embossing lower right; watermark: "BFK"
- Signature: Signed in graphite lower right: "Esteban Vicente"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 71.27.11
- Edition: Edition: 82/175
- Credit Line: Bristol-Myers Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Esteban Vicente (American, born Spain, 1903-2001). Untitled, 1970. Lithograph on paper, sheet: 26 x 21 in. (66 x 53.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Bristol-Myers Fund, 71.27.11. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)