This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Anne Steele Marsh, American, born 1901
- Medium: Wood engraving on white, laid Mulberry paper with deckle-edge
- Dates: 20th century
- Dimensions: Image: 6 7/8 x 9 1/16 in. (17.5 x 23 cm) Sheet: 11 1/8 x 12 1/8 in. (28.3 x 30.8 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, "Anne Steele-Marsh" lower right in pencil
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower left, in graphite: "Charbonnieres"; lower center, in graphite: "7/25"; Lower right, in graphite script: "Anne Steele Marsh"; lower right corner, in graphite: "$35".
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 71.60.49
- Edition: Edition: 7/25
- Credit Line: Gift of the Society of American Graphic Artists in memory of John von Wicht
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Anne Steele Marsh (American, born 1901). Charbonnieres, 20th century. Wood engraving on white, laid Mulberry paper with deckle-edge, Image: 6 7/8 x 9 1/16 in. (17.5 x 23 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the Society of American Graphic Artists in memory of John von Wicht, 71.60.49. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)