This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Indian at the Bar
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio titled: "Indians Forever"
- Artist: Fritz Scholder, American, 1937-2005
- Publisher: Tamarind Institute
- Medium: Lithograph on paper
- Dates: 1970-1971
- Dimensions: 30 1/8 x 22 3/8 in. (76.5 x 56.8 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Embossed with Tamarind chop lower left and with printers' chops lower center and lower right; Arches watermark
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Scholder"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed verso lower left in graphite: "Fritz Scholder Indian at the Bar IGND Lithograph"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 71.134.1
- Edition: Edition: 37/75
- Credit Line: Bristol-Myers Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Fritz Scholder (American, 1937-2005). Indian at the Bar, 1970-1971. Lithograph on paper, 30 1/8 x 22 3/8 in. (76.5 x 56.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Bristol-Myers Fund, 71.134.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)